ice fishing for walleye

A Great Place to ask questions about or share information concerning Baits, Tackle, Rods, Reels, Techniques, etc.
billrichards

ice fishing for walleye

Postby billrichards » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:14 pm

I'm a new DAS member, and new to this site. A few weeks ago, the Saginaw bay outing that is shown in the main website was cancelled due to the weather. Myself and another new member went anyhow out of Linwood with little success. I'm wondering if anyone plans on doing any kind of walleye ice fishing trip, while we can. I've been to Saginaw bay, river, and also crane creek in lake Erie, with very limited success. I'm not quite sure why, but I know you can't get them every time! I'd like to get together with someone and put some walleye on the ice. Please let me know if you're planning a trip and wouldn't mind someone tagging along. It would be me and another member, between us we have all the right gear, and a fishin buddy is a fishin buddy! Thanks for reading.

Bob Paradise

Re: ice fishing for walleye

Postby Bob Paradise » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:35 am

Bill get in touch with Blaise and see if they are going again to Crane creek . I will b e perch fishing over in canada.