The 19th Wild Game Dinner

This Forum will be used by Detroit Area Steelheaders Directors for Club News and Announcements. Only Directors can start new Topics in this Forum.
Aquarius

The 19th Wild Game Dinner

Postby Aquarius » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:10 pm

The 19th Wild Game Dinner the best one yet thanks to Country Smoke House, Michi-gun, Lombardos Taxidermy, the Polish Cultural center, the DAS board, Joel Piatek Fish Headz charters, and all the volunteers who helped everything go so smooth. I truly feel Chef Jeff and the rest of the Country Smokehouse team knocked it out of the park. When preparing a meal for 500 people and keeping the same results as cooking for a family of 4 really shows these guys are talented, I would recommend the Smokehouse to anybody looking to step up there event as long as it's not the same day as ours. Michi-gun as always handles our crowd great and brings the right product to keep our guests buying tickets. Big thanks to Rich and his team for the continued support of the Steelheaders. What game dinner wouldn't be complete without a great taxidermy display. If you are looking for the best work around go check John Lombardo out. I know a couple of our guests will because John generously donated a couple of gift certificates to us. For an event like this to go off as good as it does it takes a lot of prep and planning most of the year. Then when the big day comes the rest of the board who was there puts in big work to make this dinner a great success. Now that it's in the books it's time for us to spread our hard earned profits to great causes and organizations and further help promote, protect, and preserve the resources in this great state of Michigan.
Your dinner Chairman
Carl Ventimiglia
Country Smoke House
Michi-GUN
Lombardo's Taxidermy
More photos are posted in our Photo Gallery. http://detroitsteelheaders.com/gallery6.html
Attachments
IMG_4428.JPG
IMG_4428.JPG (1.93 MiB) Viewed 471 times